Facilities Support Services
Central Teaching Space Support
Facilities Support Services provides support to University of Leeds buildings, Central Teaching Space and Events and Conferences. We also provide a video-conferencing service and AV & IT equipment hire.
Facilities Support Services provides a wide range of support to Central Teaching Space on campus. This currently amounts to approximately 250 lecture theatres and seminar rooms with capacities from 550 seats to 10 seats. The support teams work to an SLA and ensure that Central Teaching Space is fit for purpose at all times. The support we provide includes:
- All space checked on a regular basis including all AV and IT equipment, seating and lighting
- Support staff to respond to user problems and faults within 10 minutes of a call
- Health and Safety checks on a regular basis
- Pre-booked assistance at the start of a lecture to ensure equipment is working correctly
- Pre-booked support throughout an event e.g. conference, open day
- Training and advice on use of AV and IT equipment
All equipment is regularly serviced and replaced as part of an ongoing Central Teaching Space refurbishment programme. All rooms meet the agreed minimum standard provision for AV and IT equipment and some rooms have additional equipment which meet particular user requirements e.g. interactive screens, slide projectors.
A list of all Central Teaching Space can be found here. You can choose a room and view the room details including a list of all AV equipment installed, the standard room layout, the capacity of the room and a photograph of the room.
Help and Information
All room enquiries should be directed to the Helpdesk on 0113 343 5555 or email@example.com
All timetabling enquiries should be directed to Timetabling and Room Bookings on 0113 343 4009 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The timetable can also be viewed online.